- In addition to statements from Pines Health Services, you may receive statements or bills from other providers or specialists affiliated with Pines Health Services. Payment should be made to the provider specified on your statement.
- As a courtesy to you, Pines Health Services bills your insurance company. Your deductibles and copayments are payable at the time of service. We accept cash, debit/credit card(s), check(s), and money order(s).
- After your insurance company makes a payment, you may have a remaining balance. We will send you a statement for this amount.
- If you do not have insurance coverage, you will receive statements from us for the amount you owe.
- Until your bill is paid in full, you will receive additional correspondence from our office to keep you informed of the status of your account(s).
Our Financial Counselors are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 9 am – 4 pm, by calling 207-498-1371 or 498-1617, or 800-858-2279, ext. 1371 or 1617; or by visiting our Business Office at 24 Sweden St., Caribou, Me 04736.
Or, if you prefer, please contact us by email at email@example.com
. We welcome any questions, comments or concerns you may have.